ALIENS. MIND CONTROL. S-S-SLOT MACHINES. Strap on your jetpack and kick some alien ass in the latest Gangstar vs. Aliens update!
The aliens have landed! Update Gangstar Vegas now and experience brand new content, high-adrenaline missions, and…the JETPACK?!
What to expect:
- ✔ 7 MISSIONS: Blast off into a new story to uncover the secret behind the aliens!
- ✔ 3 REPEATABLE MISSIONS: Infiltrate the alien base and steal their tech.
- ✔ 12 WEAPONS: Zap — and plain old blast — to atoms anything that’s not human, using these high-tech toys.
- ✔ COSTUMES: Clothes make the man, as well as the alien. Dress for the part you want to play.
- ✔ 9 VEHICLES: Soar among the stars over Vegas in several alien craft.
- ✔ THE JETPACK IS BACK: By popular demand, we’ve added a freakin’ Jetpack!
The name says it all!
Our Forever Alone sale has just started over on Google Play, it’s 7 games all at $0.99!
For just a buck treat YOURSELF with some gaming love. <3 <3 <3
But if you’re not in the mood for some hunting, you can also celebrate Chinese New Year as Haradon dons it’s Spring Festival outfit starting today with new equipments, pets, and mounts.
What’s New in Order & Chaos Online ver. 2.4.0:
- - Two new high-level dungeons: The Ruin of Vliya Temple and The Fate of the Collapse
- - Several new bosses, including the Archbishop, head of the Flame Abbey
- - Lunar New Year items such as red lanterns, kites, and lions.
- - New mounts for each race with dedicated Chinese New Year and Valentine mounts
- - This update also features Valentine’s Day content which will appear soon!
- - Bug fixes and tweaks
We are excited to announce that Modern Combat 4 is IGN’s Free Game of the Month for January! If you haven’t picked up a copy of MC4 yet make sure you don’t miss out. Need some convincing? Well check out all of these features that Modern Combat 4 has to offer:
- Fight all over the world, from Antarctica to Barcelona!
- Feel the chaos of war with console-like graphics, lifelike animations and dynamic objects.
- The first Gameloft title powered by the Havok Engine for amazing ragdoll effects and the most realistic-feeling vehicles ever.
- Forge your own gameplay profile with an improved loadout system & over 20,000 weapon arrangements!
- A new specialization system with redesigned skills.
- Lead your character to the top of the leaderboards with a new ranking system!
Make sure you scoop up the best FPS on iOS before it’s too late! See you online folks
Fans of Despicable Me: Minion Rush rejoice as we have just released an awesome new update to bring the festive spirit to the game!
By the way did you know that the game has now been downloaded more than 150 Million times around the world!
And on top of that game has been awarded the BAFTA’s Kids vote for best game this year!!! Minions are still celebrating it
XMAS IN GRU’S LAB
It’s a Holiday Rush for the Minions and Gru’s Lab has become a Winter Wonderland!
Discover new costumes, new decorations and more in this new update now available on your favourite store:
Today’s feature would be all about the environments and locations of the new Brothers in Arms 3 which brings back the intense combat of WWII. This is where all the action takes place. You ready?
Coming soon on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
“Beautiful car models, combined with awesome audio really make this easily the best racer I have played on mobile”
9/10 Capsule Computers
“An attractive and vast racing simulator that largely holds its own against the Real Racing series”
8/10 Pocket Gamer
“It’s fast, it’s free-to-play – with a pretty fair cash system too – and it looks amazing. Go pedal to the metal on this one.”
GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience has only been out for a couple weeks and raving reviews are already flowing from the press and users all over the world!
Thanks to all who have shown their appreciation for this great game.We have been working intensively to meet the anticipation of a sequel to the already acclaimed GT Racing: Motor Academy, and we are thrilled to have nailed it.
Let’s have a look at the best racing simulation game available on iOS and Android today.
DOWNLOAD THE GAME
Free download on your favourite store.
A while back we asked our Facebook fans what their favourite Modern Combat game was.
It was a hotly debated post and with Modern Combat 5 and 2014 right around the corner, I wanted to ask which is your favorite? Are you a fan of the old school Modern Combats or do you like to kick back with some Modern Combat 4? I personally still love to play some Modern Combat 4
Since 2014 is right around the corner we are getting closer and closer to Modern Combat 5. So comment below with your favorite features from your favorite entry in the Modern Combat series if you hope to see it in MC5 when it releases in early 2014! I’m really excited to see what the Development team brings with Modern Combat 5 and I want to hear what you would like to see so sound off below!
We’ve got a BIG surprise for you and we hope you like it! Asphalt 8: Airborne is now FREE. No limited time, no changes in IAP. That’s right, the only change to the game is the price! Why you ask? Because we want EVERYONE to be able to play!
But how about you racers and fans who bought the game before? Don’t worry, those players who had the initial launch version will gain access to a variety of in-game boosts upon updating.
We’ve also added the Clio R.S. and several other cars in the new update now available on iOS & Android. Plus, try out 3 new boosters (Tuning Kit, Nitro, & Double Credits) and race through 7 new reverse tracks! And we’re just getting started!
We’ve also added faster matchmaking and new Limited Time Cups with credits, upgrades, & the ultimate prize, exclusive cars, up for grabs! Pretty sweet, no?
Also, can you handle the Asphalt 8: Airborne Clio R.S. Challenge? There are 3 challenges which you can learn more about in the vid below.